That's right folks. You can now get Bluebird food delivered to you. Available in and around Canton, Ohio!! More deets to come! :)
Oh my goodness! Y'all are fabulous! We have been utterly amazed and truly humbled by your grace, kindness, and loving support of our little café! It's been a whirlwind of a week and I've had delivery trucks at Bluebird almost everyday, sometimes twice a day to keep up with the orders! YAY!! Saturday (today) we were delightfully packed and we ran out. Of everything. Literally everything. This is a great problem to have! I called my suppliers asking desperately for help but, alas, none of my suppliers deliver on Sunday. Consequently, we will be closed Sunday, June 25th but will reopen 8:30AM Monday, June 26th. Thank you for your graciousness and patience during this time of growth! We love you all and look forward to serving you gourmet, healthy, fun food!! Have an excellent sabbath!
Our AMAZING carpenter, John Boling, a local to the Lakeside area did a fantastic job on the shiplap siding in our café! Almost finished and then on to the next step! Wander over and peek through the windows to see the progress!
We need your help! We need prayer partners to cover this place in prayer! Some requests as follows:
- Safety for every person who steps into that building. Ever. We declare no injury in our café!
- Faithfulness for us and our employees to serve the community with abundant love and grace.
- Food safety with preparation and handling.
- Expedited work and progress
- Accelerated approval from the health department. And that we are approved on the first try!
- For divine connections for everyone who steps foot in our space
- Cost savings in unexpected places
Thank you friends!! Can't wait to see you at Bluebird!!
Can I just say that I am SO excited to share all of this amazing food with Lakeside!? I was hungry (er...well...hangry, if you get my drift) and was craving some salad. So I made one of our Ugly Duckling salads and 1) it was super satisfying 2) I was PUMPED to share this delicious food with fellow Lakesiders.
Also, picked out the new flooring for our space today. EEP! :)